Friday, December 9, 2011

24 Days of Christmas Nails - Day 9: Red/Green

Hey Ladies,

I'm SUPER excited to participate in '24 Days of Christmas Nails' with both Sabine from My Polish Stash and Shannara from Nails and Stuff so don't forget to check out their nails as well!

This idea was started by Paint that Nail so props to her. ^_^

As a side note - my nails were getting SO frail I couldn't stand it any longer so I cut them down... yes now I have 5 year old hands ;o\ but they needed to be cut!

Here is my 'Red/Green' design:
In natural light

In natural light

In sunlight

Indoor lighting


So, I decided to just use all greens and reds with nothing too crazy, I added tips later because I got bored. Starting today I'm on vacation so I SHOULD (in theory) have more time to spend time on this challenge. The colors I used are from my pinky nail to my thumb, China Glaze 'Glittering Garland', Sephora by OPI 'Sample Sale', ULTA 'Jaded' with China Glaze 'White Cap' on top, China Glaze 'Ruby Pumps, and Zoya 'Gemma'.

Don't forget to check out Sabine's design from My Polish Stash and Shannara's design from Nails and Stuff !!!

Cheers,
Bridget

4 comments:

Ally-Rosexox said...

So simple yet so GORGEOUS! Love this! Well done! xox

Shannara said...

This is beautiful, love it!

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

I am loving the red and green skittles!

bmwmchick said...

Thanks guys!

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥