Saturday, December 3, 2011

24 Days of Christmas Nails - Day 3: Icicles

Hey Ladies,

I'm SUPER excited to participate in '24 Days of Christmas Nails' with both Sabine from My Polish Stash and Shannara from Nails and Stuff so don't forget to check out their nails as well!

This idea was started by Paint that Nail so props to her. ^_^

Here is my 'Icicles' design:

Polishes used from left to right:  Pure ICE 'Super Star', OPI 'Suzi Says Feng Shui', and Orly 'Winder Wonderland'

In sunlight
In more extreme sunlight

In half shade half sunlight
In my beloved e34, the coupe was jealous... You can see me taking the picture (and the hideous otter box cover) in the emblem :o) This is natural sunlight of course

So, that's day 3 of 24! This has been intense, I'm trying my best to not miss a day! What do you guys think?? 

Hope you all enjoyed this design! Don't forget to check out Sabine's design from My Polish Stash and Shannara's design from Nails and Stuff !!!

Cheers,
Bridget

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Now that's adorable. :)

bmwmchick said...

:oD Thanks, Lisa!

Unknown said...

I love these! They look JUST like icicles! :D

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Totally awesome!

paint that nail said...

pretty!! I like the contrast!

Shannara said...

looks great! I love Orly 'Winder Wonderland'
I've used it on my day 6 desing :-)

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

Very cool!! (literally, tee hee!)

Anonymous said...

Bridget, these are so pretty, you've done a great job and I bet they sparkled just perfectly!

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥