Thursday, December 8, 2011

24 Days of Christmas Nails - Day 8: Candy Canes

Hey Ladies,

I'm SUPER excited to participate in '24 Days of Christmas Nails' with both Sabine from My Polish Stash and Shannara from Nails and Stuff so don't forget to check out their nails as well!

This idea was started by Paint that Nail so props to her. ^_^

As a side note - my nails were getting SO frail I couldn't stand it any longer so I cut them down... yes now I have 5 year old hands ;o\ but they needed to be cut!

Here is my 'Candy Canes' design:

Colors used from left to right:  Rescue Beauty Lounge 'Pizzicato', OPI DS 'Coronation', China Glaze 'Sea Spray', Sally Hansen ' White On', and China Glaze ' No Way José' (the 2nd release ;o)

In sunlight

In natural light - shade

In natural light - shade

What do you guys think? I was trying to make them 'pretty' with the purple-pinks and blues. :o)
 
Don't forget to check out Sabine's design from My Polish Stash and Shannara's design from Nails and Stuff !!!
 
Cheers,
Bridget

8 comments:

Shannara said...

the colors are so pretty, looks so cute, love it

bmwmchick said...

Thanks Shannara :o)

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Love it! Great color choices!

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

Love this! I love how you didn't use your typical white and red colors for this. So pretty =)

Anonymous said...

Perfect pastel colours Bridget, love these!

bmwmchick said...

Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous said...

Purple candy canes... I love it!

Stucco Contractors Walnut Creek said...

Interesting thoughts, I really enjoyed your blog

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥