Sunday, January 15, 2012

Priti NYC Polish 'Lambstail Cactus'

Hello Pretty Ladies!

A while ago I had purchased some polishes from Priti NYC Polish company. I am so excited to share this brand with you because their colors are very unique not to mention they cover very well. Today, I have 'Lambstail Cactus' for you. I would describe it as a dark warm grayish brown black with a slight holo / finely packed silver shimmer. Basically, I'd say it's a cross between OPI 'My Private Jet' and Color Club 'Revvolution'. There are bottle shots below so you can compare the three.

Bottle shot...
Priti NYC Polish 'Lambstail Cactus'
Another bottle shot...
Priti NYC Polish 'Lambstail Cactus'
And on my nails *growing growing!*...
Priti NYC Polish 'Lambstail Cactus'
Another shot of my nails...
Priti NYC Polish 'Lambstail Cactus'
The best 'close up' shot I could get...
Priti NYC Polish 'Lambstail Cactus'
Now comparison bottle shots...
Left to right:  Color Club 'Revvolution', Priti NYC Polish 'Lambstail Cactus', & OPI 'My Private Jet' (non-holo version)
Another comparison bottle shot...
Left to right:  Color Club 'Revvolution', Priti NYC Polish 'Lambstail Cactus', & OPI 'My Private Jet' (non-holo version)

Pretty cool right? I will tell you the CC is much cooler and has a much more apparent holographic effect. The Priti is definitely in the middle in terms of warmness/coolness. OPI has an additional sort of orange hue to it with a chunkier shimmer to it which makes it different. 

You can get Priti NYC polishes on their website or Amazon. Their polishes are $12.50 and in my opinion well worth the cost. What do you ladies think? ^_^

♥Cheers,
Bridget

18 comments:

uppmake said...

wow! I love this Pritti nail polish!

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Oooh pretty! I mean Pritti. =) I haven't heard of this brand. I may have to check them out. Thanks for the heads up!

thepolishwell said...

This is really a gorgeous color! D=

fyeahilovenails said...

Looking at the bottle I actually thought it was Chainmail Charm from Diamond Cosmetics! But that one is black :P
Gorgeous polish, but I don't think I would get

fingers said...

This is such an interesting and pretty color! I want it!

Anonymous said...

Love this Bridget, I have the CC one but not the OPI. Not heard of this brand either.

Kate said...

I love PritiNYC polishes. They're amazing! I think this is now going on my must-have list;)

bmwmchick said...

Such a great brand and the offered colors are so unique ^_^

bmwmchick said...

Hehe! Cute ;o) Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised. I'll use their colors for my next few swatches.

bmwmchick said...

;oD It's great! If you like the CC & the OPI then you'll love this one.

bmwmchick said...

Ha, I'll have to check that one out!

bmwmchick said...

;oD It's a great neutral, sometimes it appears to be a dark gray and sometimes it's more brown.

bmwmchick said...

Then you'd like this one, it's much warmer in color. The holo is there but not quite as apparent as the CC.

bmwmchick said...

I think I'm hooked (greeeeattt...lol)!

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous!!! It looks so great on you!

Madeline said...

This is a pretty color but Priti NYC allegedly repackages Diamond Cosmetics polishes and sells them for $10 more than DC does. Here's a post from Polish or Perish about it:
http://polishorperish.blogspot.com/2009/12/how-to-save-10-maybe-more-maybe-less.html

bmwmchick said...

Wow... ::just read:: I had no idea, I like the colors a lot and haven't seen Diamond Cosmetics around me (just heard about them recently). That really stinks if this is true ;o\ Thanks for the info sweetie, I appreciate it.

bmwmchick said...

Thanks, sweetie!

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥