Monday, January 30, 2012

China Glaze 'TTYL'

Hello Ladies!

Tonight, I have China Glaze 'TTYL' from the OMG holographic collection. The polishes from this collection are considered htf (hard to find) and range from say $12-$35 on eBay or wherever you can find them. This color looks like smooth silk indoors but outside the fine holographic effect blinds you!

On to the photos!...

China Glaze 'TTYL' in shade

China Glaze 'TTYL' in shade with flash from camera (aka iPhone 4S lol...)

China Glaze 'TTYL' in direct natural sunlight (oooOOOo ahhh! :o)

China Glaze 'TTYL' in 1/2 direct sunlight 1/2 shade

I'd describe this color as a combination of a rose and coral. In some lights it appears to be rose-purple and sometimes it has a hint of orange/coral.  It's a very wearable shade with a surprise in the sun! What do you guys think? Do you have any other colors you really like from the OMG collection?

Cheers,
Bridget

7 comments:

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

Ooo so pretty! I have zero holographic polishes. But I think of all finishes holographic is my favourite.. *need to hunt some* :P

bmwmchick said...

Aww! Well, once you get your first one you'll be hooked!

Marisa said...

I'm in love!!!! This looks so pretty on you hon.

bmwmchick said...

Thanks, Marisa! It would look pretty on you too :o)

Saira said...

This colour looks so good on you :) If only CG were more easily available in the UK. Got to go hunt for this I think!

bmwmchick said...

Thanks, dear ^_^ I can't believe you guys don't have it all over the place, it's a great brand. I know it's all over eBay but hard to get for a good deal. We love our holos!

Jeffrey F said...

Yoour the best

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥