Hello Pretty Ladies!
Today, I thought I'd do a little comparison post of 5 of my favorite nude/neutral taupe shades. I did 2 coats of each color and added a topcoat at the end.
All the polishes used...
|From L-R: Color Club 'Love 'Em/Leave 'Em', butter London 'All Hail The Queen', butter London 'Yummy Mummy', Cult Nails 'Crusin' Nude', & Priti NYC 'Mushroom Flower'|
On my nails...
On my nails with cooler lighting...
My take on these colors:
- Color Club 'Love 'Em/Leave 'Em' - A warm tawny taupe with a holographic packed shimmer
- butter London 'All Hail The Queen' - A slightly cool toned taupe with a slight holographic shimmer and hot pink overtone
- butter London 'Yummy Mummy' - A cool toned nude/taupe with a very fine silver, pink, and blue-green shimmer
- Cult Nails 'Crusin' Nude' - A cool (more greenish) toned nude/taupe with a pinkish purple shimmer.
- Priti NYC Polish 'Mushroom Flower' - A warm toned nude/taupe with a fine silver, pink, and blue-green shimmer. I'd say this is similar to bL 'Yummy Mummy' only the color is warmer and the shimmer isn't as fine.
So, what do you ladies think? What's your favorite nude shade?