Sunday, August 26, 2012

Nicole by OPI 'One Big Happy Fame-Ily' + Holo Topcoat

I'm not typically a huge fan of purple polishes, they either have to be on the pastel side, muted, or a dark shade of purple. This Nicole by OPI shade is a pastel with a very intense silver glass fleck (the polish looks the same on your nails as it does in the bottle...imagine that!?). This polish is a bit on the sheer side but glides on nicely and is mostly opaque at 2 coats which I applied for the photos below. You could achieve a fully opaque look with 3 coats. 

*A note about this polish- It's a CVS exclusive, I'm not sure if it's considered limited edition (LE) or not but I know it's only available at CVS which is where I purchased this color and the rest of the collection. 

Now for the pictures...

Nicole by OPI 'One Big Happy Fame-Ily'
Nicole by OPI 'One Big Happy Fame-Ily'

Nicole by OPI 'One Big Happy Fame-Ily'
Nicole by OPI 'One Big Happy Fame-Ily'

Nicole by OPI 'One Big Happy Fame-Ily'
Nicole by OPI 'One Big Happy Fame-Ily'

Nicole by OPI 'One Big Happy Fame-Ily' + Hits Specialita 'Hefesto'
Nicole by OPI 'One Big Happy Fame-Ily' + Hits Specialita 'Hefesto'
Later on in the day I decided to add the Brazilian polish Hits 'Hefesto' which is a silver linear holographic topcoat polish for a pretty lavender holographic look! I think it came out pretty, it definitely looks lighter but now it has that amazing rainbow effect (that is truly stunning in natural sunlight!).

Until next time!

Cheers,
Bridget

5 comments:

Colores de carol said...

I love the combo!

ThatBehaviorB said...

this is one of my all time favorite polishes! it's just gorgeous with the shimmer. and brilliant adding that HITS!!! it looks magical :)

Amanda said...

Oooh, I love it with Hefesto added! Such a pretty color on you, but the holo really makes it pop!

bmwmchick said...

Thanks Ladie's!!

Tracy @ hair salon oceanside ny said...

Love this color its really damn pretty and much fascinating colors.

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥