Today, I have a fun mani that reminds me of cotton candy flavored bubble gum! Check out this white, blue and pink glitter!...
Details of this mani:
- I used 2 coats of Barry M 'Strawberry Ice Cream'
- This polish is a lovely slightly deeper than 'baby' pink and has a jelly-cream hybrid finish. I had no streaks even with the first coat!
- You can find this polish in the UK or if you live in the U.S. you can purchase it here from Harlow & Co. for $7 USD
- I used 1 coat of LUSH LACQUER 'mr. bubble'
- This glitter was easy to work with because of the amount of glitter in this bottle. It's considered an 'Indie' polish (not a big name brand & handmade) and can be purchased via their Etsy shop here for $8.75 USD.
- I used 1 coat of Essie 'Good To Go' topcoat
- This topcoat can be found at drugstores, ULTA, and online