Saturday, August 4, 2012

Girly Bits 'Cu Blue'

Do you like Deborah Lippmann's 'Ray of Light'? Or maybe even the look of Rescue Beauty Lounge's 'Piu Mosso' (which is now discontinued)? Then this might have your name on it... Girly Bits 'Cu Blue' is a deep cool blue jelly shade with copper flecks. I'm loving it (as I have those other polishes listed above), here are the photos...

Girly Bits 'Cu Blue'

Girly Bits 'Cu Blue'

Girly Bits 'Cu Blue'

Girly Bits 'Cu Blue'

Girly Bits 'Cu Blue' 

Details of this mani:
  • I used 3 coats of Girly Bits 'Cu Blue'
    • This polish is a deep cool (purple-leaning) blue jelly with a lot of copper flecks. I found the formula to be very nice and built up nicely. I used 3 coats to ensure it was totally opaque but you could easily get away with 2 coats.
    • You can find this polish on Llarowe for $12.00 here. Harlow & Co.'s website offers some of the Girly Bits polishes here for $12-$13 but not this particular shade.
  • I didn't use a topcoat in these pictures :o)
 Until next time...

Cheers,
Bridget

2 comments:

Minty said...

That is stunning!

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

This is gorgeous!! Definitely what I wanted Piu Mosso to be, I'm definitely going to have to pick up a bottle!

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥