Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge 'Iconoclast'

Hello Readers,

Today, I have a beautiful rich black shimmer from Rescue Beauty Lounge called 'Iconoclast'. It can be purchased directly from RBL's website here for $18.00 and while it's currently out of stock I'm sure it will be available before too long. I used 2 coats (I could have gotten away with 1 thicker coat) and 1 topcoat. This color has such a pure black pigment with a very fine silver, pink and teal shimmer to it. Once it's on the nails it appeals to be a rich black with a slight silver shimmer.


Close up view...

An even closer view...

And a back bottle shot...
Isn't this just gorgeous?! *exhales*

So, what do you gals and gents think? This polish is just another reminder of why I love RBL so much despite their $18 price tag. If you just have a couple of cheap black polishes it might be worth treating yourself to this one! Until next time...

♥ Cheers,
Bridget

8 comments:

Crystal's Crazy Combos said...

So beautiful!!! I haven't seen this one before, so elegant and love that shimmer!! Beautiful on you!

Saira said...

I'm not usually a fan of black polish but this is stunning!!

fingers said...

I have this and just love it! RBL so worth the price tag!

bmwmchick said...

Thank you dear! :oD

bmwmchick said...

It's really quite pretty in person, I don't wear much black but it looks so classic and clean.

bmwmchick said...

Agreed! What do you think of the new $20 price tag?

Marisa said...

I'm not a black fan, but the shimmer does something to it. It looks great on you!

bmwmchick said...

Yeah, typically I feel the same but this is nice to change it up + the formula = amazing!

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥