Tuesday, February 21, 2012

China Glaze 'High Def'

Hello Readers,

Today, I have a quick post of China Glaze 'High Def' from the Tronica collection. I absolutely LOVE this collection and I'm pretty sure it doesn't get enough credit. This is my absolute favorite color from the collection and it has a much better holo effect than you think from viewing the bottle. 

Now on to the pics...


With flash - the holo looks like this in most lights in person!
I'd describe this color as a medium blue, somewhat muted and it's definitely a cool (not warm) shade of blue. It's somewhat a htf color but can be found on eBay anywhere from $9-$15+.

So, what do you ladies and gentleman think? Do you have any colors from the Tronica collection? If so, what are your favorite colors?

Cheers,
Bridget

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know I needed this color until I saw this! Great swatch. :)

bmwmchick said...

*blushes* thanks, dear :oD The holo is so much more apparent in person, too!

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous!!! I don't have anything from this collection :(. I see why you love it. It's beautiful!!

Megan @ Let There Be Lacquer said...

ughh love, I wanted this from Dandy Nails blog sale but it was gone when I purchased!

Sa said...

This one is great! I mean which holo isn't :) And blue is one of my fave colors... And I don't have any polish from the Tronica collection, wish I had though...

Crystal's Crazy Combos said...

I am regretting not getting any of these now! This is a lovely color and it looks great on you!!

Veronica Gorgeois said...

I only got Hologram from this collection. I thought it was pretty blah, so I didn't bother getting any of the other ones, but Hi Def looks a lot better, so maybe I should have!

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥