Tuesday, February 14, 2012

OPI 'Red Lights Ahead...Where?' & Lacquistry '24k Shredded'

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!

I hope everyone is having a nice romantic day! Today, I have OPI 'Red Lights Ahead...Where?' & Lacquistry '24k Shredded' layered together. I really wanted a bright orange-red shade to use with these gold shards and I think it came out pretty nice!

What I started out with...

Then I added Lacquistry's '24k Shredded'...

And a close up...

Gold baby gold!!!...

And another close up...

So, what do you guys think?? I'm pretty much in love with Lacquistry polishes, the gold one can be found here. While it's currently sold out, Jenna is really good about re-stocking! Her full sized bottles are $7.50 and she makes other 'shredded' polishes in red, black, blue, and pink!! If you like glitter, she can satiate that need as well!


If you want to see the Valentine's Day Shards, you can see them here used by The Lacquerologist!


Cheers Loves,
Bridget

17 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!! 24K is beautiful...I may have to pick it up too! And thanks for the share! =)

Nicole said...

This is a really, really cool combination!

Sa said...

Great combo! And I like the Holland red solo, too! I have to try to get a bottle of this shredded polish :)

fyeahilovenails said...

OMG, that shredded one looks so gorgeous!

bmwmchick said...

You're welcome, dear! This and the black one are my favorites so far ;o)

bmwmchick said...

Thank you, Nicole *mmuaaaah*

bmwmchick said...

Oh me too, after I was done painting I wasn't sure I'd want to add anything on top. It's so bright and creamy!

bmwmchick said...

Hehe! Thanks sweetie ;o)

Anonymous said...

I have the pink, silver, and black is on its way. I love the shredded look

bmwmchick said...

Awesome! I have the holographic one which is similar to the silver, you'll love them :o)

Natalie said...

Red looks good on you,Bridget!

bmwmchick said...

Thanks sweetie, I love orange-red polishes on my fair complexion :o)

Biba said...

This is fantastic combo! I always fall for golden glitter :D

Marisa said...

This is really an awesome combo hon!!

bmwmchick said...

Thank you :oD Same here, although these are much easier to remove, no foil method needed!

bmwmchick said...

Thanks, Marisa!! ^_^

Anonymous said...

SUCH a gorgeous combo!

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥