Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Farewell to 'Polish? Oh, My...'

Hello Everyone,

This will be my last post on this blog, I have a new blog that's Luxe Beauty Forever. I wanted to expand my repetoire and post more than just nail polish swatches. I also want to become more known in the beauty blogger world and take it to a more serious level than I have in the past. I hope you all will continue to follow me on my new journey!

As far as my blog sale/swap goes that still remains. The list, however, will not be on my new blog. I will keep it in handy in case anyone else is interested. Please review the list as I will delete this account this weekend.

♥ Cheers,
Bridget

2 comments:

Bree Penfold said...

what's the address of your new blog?

Veronica said...

Gel-Nails offers various nail products like CND, Shellac, Nail TipsUV Nail Polish, Color Gel Nails and different nail care products. Visit Gel Nails to get nail products at affordable prices.

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥