Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Farewell to 'Polish? Oh, My...'

Hello Everyone,

This will be my last post on this blog, I have a new blog that's Luxe Beauty Forever. I wanted to expand my repetoire and post more than just nail polish swatches. I also want to become more known in the beauty blogger world and take it to a more serious level than I have in the past. I hope you all will continue to follow me on my new journey!

As far as my blog sale/swap goes that still remains. The list, however, will not be on my new blog. I will keep it in handy in case anyone else is interested. Please review the list as I will delete this account this weekend.

♥ Cheers,
Bridget

1 comments:

Fabulous Life of Mrs. P said...

what's the address of your new blog?

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥