Let me start off by saying I freakin' love Diva Stuff products! I'm all about supporting the people who make handmade beauty products but sometimes they aren't up to par. I can say I've tried $1,000's worth of handmade products (many via the Etsy website) and haven't purchased any since because they were cheap (left residue or seemed to be predominantly some sort of cleansing agent/or a soap).
Behold... Diva Stuff's 'Sugar Cube Body Scrub'. If you haven't heard of such a thing you have to try them. Here are 10 reasons why I love them so much:
- They're cut into cubes perfect to bring into the shower or bath (only 1 needed)
- An amazing variety of scents are available (see below) that actually smell the same as they claim!
- They feature all natural ingredients that naturally exfoliate and moisturize your skin. These ingredients may or may not include: sugar, glycerin soap, grape seed oil, olive oil, almond oil, strawberry seeds, green tea leaves, jojoba beads, mint leaves, etc.
- They provide light exfoliation due to the sugar that quickly dissolves into the skin (also acts as a humectant which keeps moisture in!)
- You can cut them into quarters and display on a soap dish in a bathroom or kitchen (anywhere you have a sink!)
- You get a lot of product; ranges from 14-16+ cubes (sizes range, containers are always full)
- They create a rich creamy yet light lather
- You feel clean yet moisturized afterwards
- No colors used stain your tub or shower!
- And of the obvious... they're great to give as gifts!!!!!
|Scents: Grapefruit Mango, Guava and Green Tea, Passion Fruit, Lady Apple, and Frozen Margarita|
Photos of the actual product (I use these babies' a lot :o):
Photo of the product after I've broken it up with my fingers:
|I used the passion fruit scent, it has jojoba beads throughout :o)|
Photo of product with a little bit of water added:
Photo of product rubbed into skin (I used a lot but you get the idea):
Photo of what the product looks like when you're ready to use it:
|This was difficult to show, I used a bit too much water but you can see the lather is light yet rich ^_^|
Have you tried any of Diva Stuff's products? They can be found online on their website and eBay. Visit their facebook page and twitter to stay up to date with their latest products, contests, giveaways, and sales!
Thanks for reading!