Thursday, October 27, 2011

Loving OPI's 'DS Sapphire'

Hello Readers!

So, I just painted my nails with *OPI's Designer Series Sapphire and I'm smitten with this color. I'd describe it as a light blue-gray (somewhere between a baby blue and a medium blue grayish shade) with a stunning and very noticeable holographic appearance.

Here are some photos I took with the iPhone 4S. They're all taken indoors with artificial lighting while the others are taken with a flash to show off the holographic effect!

*Note:  This is a rare polish. You can get it on eBay anywhere from $10 - $39+ so it just depends what kind of a deal you can get. It's definitely worth it (I think :o) !

Here are the photos, I used 3 coats:

OPI's 'Designer Series Sapphire'

OPI's 'Designer Series Sapphire'

OPI's 'Designer Series Sapphire'

OPI's 'Designer Series Sapphire'

OPI's 'Designer Series Sapphire'

Would you wear this color? Do you just love holos or what?? ^_^

Cheers,
Bridget

3 comments:

Maria said...

so pretttty!! i need this in my life! :D

bmwmchick said...

:o) It's a bit on the sheer side but holy cow when you get this in the light it's so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty!!

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥