Today, I have a fun girly mani! I used MAC 'Ice Cream Cake' which is a fairly bright cool toned barbie pink and Barry M '338 Silver Multi Glitter' which is a fine silver glitter with flecks of multi color glitters (a pinkish-purple color stands out the most).
Here are the photos...
- I used 2 coats of MAC 'Ice Cream Cake'
- This polish is considered HTF but you can usually pick it up on eBay anywhere from $15-$25 USD
- I used 2 coats of Barry M 'Silver Multi Glitter'
- This polish is readily available in the UK but can be purchased online (either directly from their website or on eBay for as little as $5 per bottle)
- I used 1 coat of Essie 'Good To Go' topcoat
- This topcoat can be found at drugstores, ULTA, and online
So, what do you guys think? Pink with silver or pink with black always looks so pretty to me! Until next time...